An exciting opportunity to join our sales team is available and if you enjoy the challenge of a customer facing role and want to work in a fast paced, but friendly environment, we want to hear from you.
MOTORCYCLE SALES TEAM MEMBER
We are looking for a Sales person to join our successful team at our premium franchise dealership in Indian Queens, Cornwall, selling three of the market's leading and most popular motorcycle brands.
You will be selling new Yamaha, Honda and Suzuki motorcycles alongside a quality selection of used bikes.
Working with these brands, you must be well-presented and professional in order to be considered for this position.
Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage and develop all motorcycle sales enquiries.
- Maximise the sale and profitability of all motorcycle sales using every tool at your disposal.
- Use social media to communicate with our customers, promoting offers as necessary.
- Ensure that all key performance indicators and target objectives are met.
- Maximise the sale of accessory products as part of the sale process.
- Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times.
- Assist management in maintaining and developing showroom policy and procedures.
The ideal candidate will be computer literate, with good numeracy and written skills, confident and professional.
It is essential that candidates should possess a can do attitude and a willingness to improve and learn. You must be target driven and the sort of person who thrives on a challenge. You should already have experience of working within a defined retail sales process environment.
Above all else an unhealthy obsession and passion for motorcycles is a must together with a full motorcycle licence.
Previous experience in a sales role
Skills and Ability
Clear written and verbal communication skills, on paper, on the telephone and face to face,
Good numeracy skills,
Excellent organisational skills,
Able to cope with the physical demands of moving and setting up motorcycle displays,
Excellent sales skills,
Comfortable working on own initiative.
Flexible on working hours as there will be evening and weekend work involved,
Enthusiastic, energetic, creative and motivating,
Motivated by sales.
Qualifications and Training
Good IT competency – able to use database, spreadsheet and word processing packages.
Enthusiastic and outgoing; able to enthuse, support, give confidence
Strong interest in motorcycling
Comfortable with a wide range of audiences
Send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.